1. Is your popcorn non-GMO?
2. Where are you located? Do you have a store?
We are based in Santa Clarita, CA. At this time, we do not have a store front...but we will ship to anywhere in the US!
3. Do you deliver?
- If you live in the Santa Clarita Valley...yes! We currently deliver to the following zip codes:
91310, 91321, 91322, 91350, 91351, 91354, 91355, 91380, 91381, 91382, 91383, 91384
If you live outside these zip codes, your order will need to be shipped.
4. When will I receive my popcorn?
We typically only ship and/or deliver on Monday & Thursday. Your items will be shipped either via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 business days) or UPS Ground (4 business days), depending on which you choose during checkout. If you need your items sooner, contact us before you purchase them, and we'll do our best to accommodate your request!
4. Where do you make your popcorn?
Everything we sell is produced by us in a licensed commercial kitchen in Sherman Oaks, CA. The address is: 13545 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA 9142
5. How much popcorn is in each bag?
Small - Approximately 3 cups
Medium - Approximately 6 cups
Large - Approximately 9 cups
The weight of each bag varies, depending on the size and flavor of popcorn. For more details, head over to the "Contact Us" tab, and submit an inquiry.
6. I'm having a party with a popcorn bar. Do you offer bulk sizing options?
YES! We offer bulk sizes for all of our flavors. For pricing, either send a request to info @ marylousgourmetpopcorn.com or head over to the "Popcorn Bar" page to submit an inquiry.
7. Do you do wedding/party favors sized bags?
YES! For pricing, send an inquiry to info @ marylousgourmetpopcorn.com